What is an ADMC?
ADMEI's Destination Management Company Accreditation (ADMC) program is designed to elevate professional standards and designate firms that demonstrate advanced knowledge and experience essential to the practice of destination management. The ADMC designation assists the meeting planning community by identifying and qualifying standards and criteria that are indicative of the highest quality Destination Management service providers. This program recognizes DMCs that meet and adhere to these ADMC standards.
- Identifies the practices that are indicative of quality DMC services;
- Assesses the procedures and practices of individual DMCs;
- Formally recognizes those DMCs that meet the requirements set forth by the ADMC Commission;
- Improves the quality and effectiveness of services provided to the meeting planning community; and
- Encourages quality service to clients by DMCs.