ADME's Destination Management Company Accreditation® program is designed to elevate professional standards and designate firms that demonstrate advanced knowledge and experience essential to the practice of destination management. The Accredited Destination Management Company® (ADMC) designation assists the meeting planning community by identifying and qualifying standards and criteria that are indicative of the highest quality destination management service providers. This program recognizes DMCs that meet and adhere to these ADMC® standards.
- Identifies the practices that are indicative of quality DMC services;
- Assesses the procedures and practices of individual DMCs;
- Formally recognizes those DMCs that meet the requirements set forth by the ADMC Commission;
- Improves the quality and effectiveness of services provided to the meeting planning community; and
- Encourages quality service to clients by DMCs.
Interested in learning more about the ADMC program? Here are some useful links to help you get started...
- Program Overview and Standards for ADME-Accredited Destination Management Companies®
- Frequently Asked Questions about the ADMC® process
- Updated FAQ list - developed from questions received daily about this program. Check this list to see what your peers are asking
Ready to enroll?
To get started, you'll need to complete the enrollment form. Within just a few days, you'll receive the following items:
- Application Form
- Payment Form
- General Instructions
When to submit your application:
You may submit your application when it is complete. We anticipate the review will be completed within one month.
Annual Reaffirmation Deadline:
- 1 December
For more information about the Accredited DMC program, please contact:
Fran Rickenbach CAE, IOM
Executive Vice President
11 W Monument Avenue, Ste 510
Dayton, OH 45402
Phone: (937) 586-3727
Fax: (937) 586-3699